Gone is the refrigerator that had a freezer on top and a cooling space underneath. While you can certainly find those, today’s refrigerators offer tray storage, transitional compartments for freezing and cooling, beverage service stations and panels that can hide the refrigerator in the cabinetry of the kitchen or butler’s pantry. The sales and design teams at Honest Abe Log Homes will work to understand you needs, your style and how much entertaining you do so they create a floor plan that accommodates the size and style of refrigerator right for your new home.
There are several options for refrigerators for upscale homes, including:
- French door refrigerators: These refrigerators have two doors on top for the fridge and a bottom drawer for the freezer. They offer a stylish look and a large capacity for storing food.
- Side-by-side refrigerators: These refrigerators have a fridge and freezer section that are side by side, with the freezer on the left and the fridge on the right. They are a popular choice for upscale homes because they offer a sleek, modern look and a lot of storage space.
- Built-in refrigerators: These refrigerators are designed to be installed into the cabinetry of a kitchen, giving them a seamless, integrated look. They are a popular choice for high-end kitchens because they offer a lot of storage space and a sleek, professional appearance.
- Panel-ready refrigerators: These refrigerators are designed to be customized with custom panels to match the cabinetry of a kitchen. They offer a high-end, professional look and a lot of storage space.
- Stainless steel refrigerators: Stainless steel refrigerators are a popular choice for upscale homes because they offer a sleek, modern look and are easy to clean.
For smaller homes or cabins, there are several options to consider:
- Compact refrigerators: These refrigerators are smaller in size and are a good choice for homes with limited space. They are typically used in smaller kitchens, offices, or dorm rooms.
- Mini fridges: Mini fridges are even smaller than compact refrigerators and are typically used for storing drinks and snacks. They are a good choice for homes with very limited space or for use in a basement or garage.
- Top-freezer refrigerators: These refrigerators have the freezer on top and the fridge on the bottom, which makes them a good choice for smaller spaces because they are shorter in height.
- Chest freezers: Chest freezers are a good choice for homes with limited space because they can be used to store a large amount of food in a smaller footprint. They are typically used in conjunction with a smaller refrigerator.