Looking for a Christmas gift for the contractor or DIYer in your life?
Contractor Engineered Red Edge Levels are the perfect choice for shoppers looking for high-quality, durable and accurate levels. The ideal gift, these levels are available in three lengths: 24”, 48” and 72”. CE Tools Contractor Engineered Red Edge Levels are built to last, with a thick-walled aluminum housing.
“I was a contractor for more than three decades, and I wanted to develop a level with the features that would have made my job easier and more efficient,” said Dan Lemcke, owner of Tennessee-based, family-owned CE Tools, which manufactures the Red Edge Levels Lemcke designed.
Buy these Made in America levels and other contractor-engineered products HERE.
The features attractive to professional builders as well as those who just do projects around their home or farm include:
- High visibility red outlined bubble: The red outlined bubble makes it easy to see the level even in low or high light conditions.
- Side view for vertical viewing: The level has a side view vial, making it easy to use for vertical applications.
- Precision shockproof vial: The level features a precision shockproof vial that is accurate to within 0.0005 in/inch.
- Milled bottom: The milled bottom of the level provides high durability and accuracy on the job site.
- Robust end caps: The robust end caps protect the level from damage and wear.
- Gradients: 1% and 2% gradients for quick and easy drainage slopes.