Honest Abe helps with log cabin or timber home construction.
Honest Abe Construction Department’s Dry-in Service includes completion of the following:
- First floor framing and subfloor
- Set the log or timber frame package
- Construct the ceiling beam system
- Build the roof system
- Erect the gable ends
- Install soffits, fascia and dormer trim
- Install exterior doors and windows
- Rough-in the interior walls and stairs
- Build porches and decks
Whether you need assistance in only one area or with the complete project, our Honest Abe Construction Department Dry-in Service and HELP Build Program are available to help.
Josh Watson, Design Manager at Honest Abe Log Homes
The Dry-in Service is available in limited areas. For details contact a sales office near you.
What to expect from the Honest Abe Construction Department
- Reliability — Once an Honest Abe Construction Department crew is assigned to construct your home, they will remain focused on your project until completed. They will not have multiple dry-in projects at one time.
- Experience — Most of our crew leaders have been building Honest Abe Log Homes well over 10 years. That is experience unmatched within the log home industry!
- Craftsmanship — We ensure our crews have the equipment and training to construction your home the right way, as it should be.
- Security — Our crews are fully insured builders, giving our customers peace of mind.
- Affordability — Though each have a priceless amount of experience and knowledge of constructing Honest Abe Log Homes, our dry-in service is also affordable and competitive with current labor rates.
Honest Abe HELP Build Program
During the process of designing, manufacturing and delivering your package, the Honest Abe Construction Department will put you in contact with professional builders to complete your log or timber home. With the HELP Build Program, we want to Help Everyone Locate Professional Builders to complete the construction and finishing process of your Honest Abe home package.
Expanding on the dry-in service, the HELP Build Program makes it possible for new log home owners to get the kind of assistance they need for finishing their Honest Abe log home package with help from local independent contractors in your area.
Honest Abe will assist you in locating qualified tradesmen, such as log home builders, electricians, plumbers, masons, excavators, etc. All will be professional and experienced in their trades.
Honest Abe’s goal is to help you in establishing a business relationship with only the best qualified people. Utilizing a thorough review process with stringent standards, Honest Abe has developed a comprehensive contractor network to assist you in completing your log home.
Honest Abe Construction Department’s Help Build Program Contractors Specialize in:
Excavation – Drywall – Carpeting – Roofing – Stain Application – Trim Work – Foundations – Plumbing – Tile – HVAC – Landscaping – Painting – Electrical – Septic Tank Installation – Etc.