Inez Price is a longtime sales representative at the Honest Abe Log Homes National Headquarters. In addition to helping dozens of customers achieve their dream log home, Inez and her husband live in their own. She’s sharing one of her favorite family recipes this month.
“I typically serve this with mashed potatoes, green beans and some good ole’ fashion cornbread,” Inez said. “My grandchildren love this meal. They will eat it spring, summer, fall and especially in the winter. They always want seconds. I hope you all enjoy it just as much as my family does.”
- 1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen egg noodles
In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, and stir in the noodles. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.