10 inch Round LogsMajestic 10-inch round logs are milled at Honest Abe Log Homes' Moss, Tennessee, manufacturing facility.
Tour Our First 10″ Round Home
Southern Grace Farmhouse was the first home built from 10″ Round logs manufactured by Honest Abe Log Homes. It is the centerpiece of a working farm in rural Tennessee.
The house won first place in a national design competition and has been featured on the cover of Log Cabin Homes and as a multi-page story and gallery in Log Home Living.
For an opportunity to tour the home during special events visit A Southern Marketplace Barn Sale. These weekend long events feature a barn sale with an eclectic mix of vendors, a farm tour of Acres of Grace Farms, a farm-to-table dinner and more.
See how one of our most popular log home plans looks in 10 inch Round Logs!
5 things you need to know about the 10″ round log
- Any of our floor plans can used to build your 10″ round log home.
- The 10″ round logs are milled from kiln dried Eastern White Pine (just like the rest of our log systems).
- We’ll draw any plan from your imagination and help you create it from 10″ round logs.
- The 10″ round logs have a Swedish Cope profile, meaning they are round inside and out, with a half-moon-shaped groove on the bottom.
- 10″ round logs can be incorporated into a plan that also uses timber frame components.
Honest Abe’s Independent Dealers and Direct Sales Representatives toured the manufacturing facility’s expansion designed specifically for milling 10″ Round Logs.
Technical Information for 10″ Round Logs